[Dehs-devel] perl: New upstream version available

Raphael Geissert geissert at debian.org
Sat Sep 11 17:10:11 UTC 2010

Hi Luk!

On 10 September 2010 00:19, Luk Claes <luk at debian.org> wrote:
> On 09/10/2010 02:31 AM, Debian External Health System wrote:
>> The Debian External Health Status system (a.k.a. DEHS) has found a new
>>  upstream version of the package perl in the unstable distribution.
>> The current package version is 5.10.1-14 and latest by upstream is 5.12.2.
>
> It's already uploaded to experimental...

Yes, and DEHS noticed that. Had DEHS not seen that the package was up
to date when it checked experimental (before checking unstable) it
would have sent the notification for experimental (and none for
unstable.)

It's just a matter of making it record when it finds a new version but
doesn't send a notification. I may add that one day, but I guess my
time would be better spent on DEHS2.

>> If you are the maintainer or a co-maintainer of the package
>>  please consider updating the package.
>
> This is a rather bad advice during freeze time, unless you explicitly
> mention experimental...

Good point, will update the text.

Cheers,
--