[dep-plumbing] getting rid of VCS column in the DEP index

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Sun Mar 25 04:50:23 UTC 2012

On 25-Mar-2012, Charles Plessy wrote:
> as discussed in private earlier, I have transferred VCS information of
> each DEP from the index to the DEP itself.

Thanks for letting me know; when this message arrived, I was in the middle
of (belatedly) looking at the documents to figure out what was needed, and
confused because it was already done.

My apologies for not getting to it before today.

--
 \        “Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which |
  `\       have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common |