[dep-plumbing] Status of DEP 11.

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Thu Jan 3 14:00:29 UTC 2013

Hi!

2013/1/3 Charles Plessy <plessy at debian.org>:
> Dear DEP 11 drivers,
>
> I am contacting all the drivers of DEPs that are at the draft or candidate
> stage, and that did not progress recently.
>
> For DEP 11, what do you plan this year ?  Do you think you can move it to the
> accepted stage ?  If not, are you considering either asking for help or
> marking it rejected for lack of implementation ?
Everything is set up for DEP11, I talked with all persons involved and
the specs are now final and pending implementation. Unfortunately, I
haven't had the time yet to do the implementation by myself. So,
requesting for help would be an idea, otherwise I planned to work on
it in March, when I have a bit more time.
Also, I wanted to wait with this until I am DD, because testing of
DEP11 requires me to have access to Debian machines. The ftpmasters
said they would grant me access even when I am DM only, but becoming
DD would be much easier.
In general, any help is appreciated. - I can post a RFH if necessary.
Cheers,
    Matthias