[dep-plumbing] Status of DEP 7.

Russ Allbery rra at debian.org
Thu Jan 3 16:26:43 UTC 2013

Charles Plessy <plessy at debian.org> writes:

> I am contacting all the drivers of DEPs that are at the draft or
> candidate stage, and that did not progress recently.

> For DEP 7, what do you plan this year ?  Do you think you can move it to
> the candidate stage ?  If not, are you considering either asking for
> help or marking it rejected for lack of implementation ?

I still think it's a good idea, but I probably won't have time to work on
it this year.  I'd be happy to have help.  I suppose I should say
something publicly asking for help, although I doubt anyone else involved
in Java will have time.

I'd rather not have it disappear, but I suppose I can't object to marking
it rejected.

--
Russ Allbery (rra at debian.org)               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>