[dep-plumbing] Status of DEP 2.

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Sat Jan 5 09:17:42 UTC 2013

Hi Charles,

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013, Charles Plessy wrote:
> For DEP 2, what do you plan this year ?  Do you think you can move it to the
> candidate stage ?  If not, are you considering either asking for help or
> marking it rejected for lack of implementation ?

The topic is certainly still of interest to me, but it's difficult for me
to tell you whether I will make progress this year or not.

I have not planned to ask for help, but I'd be happy if I could get some
help, either to drive the DEP and/or to implement something concrete as a
result.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/