[dep-plumbing] 2013 ping for DEP 2.

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu Dec 26 20:39:29 UTC 2013

Hi Charles,

On Fri, 27 Dec 2013, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Bonjour Raphaël,
>
> I am pinging all the DEPs that are not in a final stage.  I guess this year's
> contribution from the Google Summer of Code relevant for DEP 2 ?  On the other
> hand, I do not see recent changes on the DEP 2 page on dep.debian.net.  In case
> you are not interested in using the DEP framework anymore, please consider
> closing this DEP.

I'm still interested in pursuing my idea as a DEP, at some point. It might
even happen in 2014 now that I have the required initial infrastructure
with the new PTS.

So, just for fun, I'd like to keep that low numbered DEP. :)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/