Processed: cloning 778648, reassign -1 to emacs24 ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Tue Feb 24 17:24:13 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> clone 778648 -1
Bug #778648 [devscripts] devscripts: hitting ctrl-c while an editor is open should terminate bts, but instead it goes ahead
Bug 778648 cloned as bug 779131
> reassign -1 emacs24
Bug #779131 [devscripts] devscripts: hitting ctrl-c while an editor is open should terminate bts, but instead it goes ahead
Bug reassigned from package 'devscripts' to 'emacs24'.
No longer marked as found in versions devscripts/2.15.1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #779131 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1 emacs should return a non-zero exit code when it is terminated with SIGINT
Bug #779131 [emacs24] devscripts: hitting ctrl-c while an editor is open should terminate bts, but instead it goes ahead
Changed Bug title to 'emacs should return a non-zero exit code when it is terminated with SIGINT' from 'devscripts: hitting ctrl-c while an editor is open should terminate bts, but instead it goes ahead'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

778648: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=778648
779131: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=779131