www.lists.alioth.debian.org

Adela | CellSix Pvt Ltd adelapatterson5 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:53:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

What happens when people in your locality search your business website on
the web/internet and do not find you on the 1st page on Google,Yahoo,Bing
etc.? You lose your share of business! Yes it's true.

This is NOT like one-of those foreign-emails you probably get in your-inbox
every day. Just to be-upfront, I have 3 agents that-work with me for
Web-Development-&-SEO.

I would just-need to know-which (if not both) services-you're open to
checking out-information about, either web-design-or-SEO. Would you be-open
to seeing more-brief info/quote-for what-I would like to accomplish?

Best regards,

Adela | Online-Strategist

CellSix Pvt. Ltd.
Headquarters: 5859 Canoga Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Other Offices: Hong Kong & China | Australia | New Zealand | UAE