devscripts copyright file

Nicholas Bamber nicholas at periapt.co.uk
Thu Nov 19 15:58:16 UTC 2015

Osamu,

	Answers below

https://packages.debian.org/sid/main/license-reconcile

> (My "debmake -k" does similar.)
>
> Unlike you, my script (debmake-cc) bunch year into a single range for
> simplicity.

I can't find what you are referring to here.

Just to reiterate my idea is that converting from source to DEP-5 is
hard. So you give up on that and concentrate on reconciling the two
instead. Obviously the initial conversion has to be done manually or at
best semi-manually, but subsequently it is a small burden to keep
everything in sync.

So bunching the years is not a big concern in my code since that is a
one off actviity.