[devscripts] 03/04: ucan: allow more than 2 independent watch lines

Osamu Aoki osamu at debian.org
Tue Oct 6 14:57:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

It is always nice get a free English lesson from English people, indeed :-)

Thanks.

On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 07:54:52PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-10-02 at 16:53 +0000, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> >  If you have custom script in place of B<uupdate>, you may also encounter
> >  problems.
>
> "a custom script" (or maybe "custom scripts").

Since we can only place one script there, let's do your first selection.

> > +		    uscan_warn "$progname: more than one main upstream tarballs listed.\n";
>
> s/tarballs/tarball/

Yes. In adjective use contest in English, no -s.

Fixed them all in VCS.

Osamu

PS: Japanse (my native tangue) does not have this ideotic
plural/singular male/female things like most European languges.

PPS: My spelling is supposed to be American but always contaminated with
typical Japanese mistakes.