eCRM Info

Ashley Hector ashelyy.hector2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:08:46 UTC 2016

Good Day,

Hope you doing well,

Would you be interested in acquiring the list of customers or companies
Electronic Customer Relationship Management (eCRM)?

We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin
America.

Please review and let me know your thoughts I will get back to you with
counts, pricing and more information in my next email.

Quarter four offer 25% flat off on all purchases reply back to avail
this offer.

Await your response!

Regards,
Ashley Hector
Demand Generation

To Opt Out, please respond “Leave Out” in the Subject line.