B2b Sales Force

Tina Gambino tina at techprospect.org
Thu Apr 13 15:03:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope you’redoing well.

We offer a slew of service right from :-

 * CRM Data Cleansing- where we add and update missinginformation on your in-house database.
* B2B Marketing Database and installed base data withdetailed information including business emails, telephone number, softwareinstallation etc. (Elaborate on the technology partner).
* Profiling service like gatheringdetailed information onyour key accounts.
* Appointment generation services. Where we act as anextended sales team and set appointment for your sales managers.
* Lead generation through content syndication.
* Event traffic optimization etc.

Region: - NorthAmerica, Latin America, EMEA, APAC.

Information Fields: -Name,Title, Business Email, Phone Number, company details – website URL, Address,Industry, employee size, revenue size, SIC Code etc.

Can we have a quick 15min call scheduled sometime this week to discuss howwe can add value to your business?

Let me know your interesttowards this.

Thanks,
Tina