[Dh-make-php-devel] cdbs bug #330726

Charles Fry cfry at debian.org
Fri Jul 14 17:45:43 UTC 2006

> > I was glancing through the current bugs and realized that bug #330726 is
> > half-way done. Are you interested in abstracting pecl.template/rules
> > into pecl.mk? If so, that would be sufficient to close the bug. I do
> > think that it would be nice for pear and pecl to be handled in similar
> > ways, and using a cdbs make file will make it easy to implement best
> > practices in one central location.
> Making pecl.mk would be my next step, but I'm not that familiar with
> cdbs to do imediately. I you could again give a helping hand, that
> would be great.

Well, I gave it a shot. I wasn't sure what you were doing with the v4
and v5 stuff, so I just combined it all. I am sure this wasn't the right
thing to do, but hopefully I've put enough in place that it won't be too
hard for you to get there.

I haven't tested this yet, I just attempted to migrate the current
pecl.template/rules in as straightforward a manner as possible.

Let me know if I can help any further in the migration to cdbs.

Charles

--
Spread it on
And lightly too