Goran Andersson MIA, preparing NMU for {i,w}swedish

Agustín Martín Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:12:46 +0200

Mikael Hedin wrote:
> =

> Hi,
> =

> I didn't find any RFA for these, but if so I'd be happy to give it a
> try.  If you have already done the new versions, please NMU, and I
> adopt them afterwards.

I was thinking about making an experimental package with swedish
according to the dictionaries policy proposal by Rafael Laboissiere and
David Coe at

http://dict-common.sourceforge.net/

Of course that package will not be uploaded to Debian, but kept in a
separate repository to help testing the tools they prepared and enough
information will be given in the control file to avoid it being
considered an official debian package. I would like to know whether you
find any inconvenience about it before preparing that package.

The project itself has been moved to sourceforge and currently is having
a very low activity, but I hope that will change in the future. Now is
hosted at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dict-common

Best wishes,

Agustín Martín Domingo, Dpto. de Física, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politécnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html