[Dict-common-dev] dict-common progess

Agustín Martín Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:06:52 +0100

Rafael Laboissiere wrote:

> If you are happy with the state of the packages you may go to the next step,
> namely advertising the project to the dictionary package maintainers.

Next two weeks I will have bad computer access, so until the second week
of January I do not expect to do a big work on this. It would also be
good to double check the policy document in its latest incarnation
before advertising the project.

> In case we do not communicate with each other before 2002, I wish you Merry
> Christmas and Happy New Year.

The same to you all,

Agustin

Agustín Martín Domingo, Dpto. de Física, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politécnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html