[Dict-common-dev] packages for dutch dictionaries

Agustín Martín Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:13:35 +0200

Ivo Timmermans wrote:

> Ah, I did not mean to upload that package to sid, but to the staging
> area.  My question was rather: who does the upload? you
> (Augustín), or me?
>
> Meanwhile, 1:0.1e-13 is sitting in queue/new on auric (old style
> package).

I just modified the appropiate conflict entries in the cvs for
dictionaries-common. Regarding upload, unless you have an account at
sourceforge and are added as a member of the dict-common project we will
need to do the upload. If this latter, let us know where the new style
package is.

I will probably not have access to my computer during this week, so I
plan to upload to sourceforge the last cvs version of
dictionaries-common next monday. Since it has some experimental code,
that will allow to follow it more closely that if I upload it today.
Then all new conflicts will become active.

Cheers

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html