[Dict-common-dev] Re: Inclusion of flyspell.el

Agustín Martín Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:40:03 +0200

Rafael Laboissiere wrote:

> I would vote for removing flyspell.el from dictionaries-common.  I am still
> not sure if we need to patch it or not.  By the way, this is the reason why
> ispell.el file has been included in dictionaries-common.  This reminds me
> that I should update the file.  My version has:
>
>     ;; Stevens Mod Date: Mon 29 Nov 11:38:34 PST 1999
>     ;; Stevens Revision: 3.3
>
> while that in http://kdstevens.com/~stevens/ispell-page.html has:
>
>     ;; Stevens Mod Date: Wed Jul 11 18:43:57 PDT 2001
>     ;; Stevens Revision: 3.5
>
> This requires a merge and some tests.  I will do it soon.

We already have 3.5 version in dictionaries-common ispell.el, there is
no need to update anything. Also, that ispell.el was patched to have a
hook for the ispell dictionaries menu stuff, is not exactly the upstream
source, so we really need that patched ispell.el.

Cheers,

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html