[Dict-common-dev] pspell, pspell-ispell, aspell and dictionaries-common

Rafael Laboissiere Rafael Laboissiere <laboissiere@mpipf-muenchen.mpg.de>
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:55:59 +0200

* Agustín Martín Domingo <agmartin@aq.upm.es> [2002-06-06 18:44]:

> I forgot to add one thing here, ispell.el currently allows only
> iso-8859-1, iso-8859-2, and koi8-r as values in the ispell.el emacs
> entries, otherwise will fail. So it is not possible to use the
> "Coding-System" field unless we patch ispell.el. This is another reason
> why I prefer the other system.

I do not think that this is a problem.  I can easily modify the
build_emacsen_support subroutine in DictionariesCommon.pm, such that no
emacsen entry is created when the "Coding-System" field differs from one of
the three above.  What do you think?

--
Rafael