[Dict-common-dev] Experimental support for pwli files

Domenico Andreoli cavok@filibusta.crema.unimi.it
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:13:39 +0200

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 08:57:09PM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> I just implemented the automatic generation of pwli files in
> installdeb-ispell.  The patch to the debian/control and
> scripts/debhelper/installdeb.in is attached below for your appreciation.
>
> The dictionaries-common-dev package has now a dependency on libpspell4,
> because installdeb-ispell calls the pspell-config script.  (BTW, a much
> better place for this script would be the libspell-dev package, and not the
> versioned library package.)

eh... so you think that destination dir should be decided at build time?
hm.. yes, it much better... i was forced to put in libpspell4 because
it was called on every dictionary install and then it was not acceptable
to make dictionaries depend on libpspell-dev. not things are changed.

i need to make a new release of pspell, could i have access to the stage
area?

thanks

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50