[Dict-common-dev] Experimental support for regions-to-spelling.map

Domenico Andreoli cavok@filibusta.crema.unimi.it
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:37:06 +0200

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 04:08:38PM +0200, Agust?n Mart?n Domingo wrote:
> Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> >

> >Do you know which entries in regions-to-spelling.map are required/imposed
> >by
> >aspell?  Your suggestion above is quite straightforward to implement, but I
> >have to have the requested info.
> >

> I think that is the same as for ispell dicts, no entry is strictly
> required unless you have the dict installed, but my experience with
> aspell is very low. I would suggest putting only those three english
my experience too is not too high :(

i learned many things on it only lately... definitively i'm not a good
maintainer for it.

anyway i also suppose that nothing is required if the corresponding
dictionary is not installed.

> >At any rate, I am quite happy that Domenico pushed us towards integration
> >of
> >Pspell support.  We obtained AbiWord support (almost) for free and it will
good, at least i'm not obstructing a wanted evolution towards higher
quality :)

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50