[Dict-common-dev] Re: dict policy

Agustín Martín Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:07:00 +0200

Kai Hendry wrote:
> On ke, kesä   19, 2002 at 12:48:48 +0200, Agustín Martín Domingo wrote:
>
>>>When I write emails with mutt, I generally write them in vim, so that
>>>kills two birds with one stone.
>>>

>>How do you select different languages?
>

> I guess I have to reconfigure aspell. I can send a post to vim users
> mailing list asking what is the general consensus of doing spell checks.
> Would you like me to do that?

As a matter of fact, that info can also be of help for use of ispell as
spellchecker under vim and friends. I guess that something similar in
concept to ispell-wrapper can be used for aspell but until the Debian
aspell people can find a time slice to see how can aspell be integrated
in the policy do not expect big results.

> I was wondering if standard key binds can be incorporated to the doc if
> possible.

We currently include only info about that for jed, since that key bind is
added by dictionaries-common. The other keybinds are supposed to belong
to the documentation of the respective editors, and are not under our
control, that is why we did not add them.

Thanks for your help,

Cheers,

Agustin
Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html