[Dict-common-dev] Re: Deadline for ispell dictionaries and wordlists transition to new policy

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen@debian.org
02 Oct 2002 08:05:24 +0200

* Agustín Martín Domingo

(please Cc me on replies, I'm not subscribed)

| In the meantime, please test the system as much as you can. There
| are surely some hidden bugs, and we will find some more after the
| transition starts, but the most we find before the better. Remember
| that we have at the sourceforge staging area packages for nearly
| all old style ispell dictionary and wordlist packages (there is
| some very new one that might not be there).

Why Pre-Depends?  At least for the norwegian packages, they don't have
a preinst, which means that Pre-Depends work just like Depends.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-