[Dict-common-dev] JED ispell changes cvs committed

Agustin Martin Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:48:51 +0200

Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I just CVS committed the changes for removing the JED support from
> dictionaries-common.  See the commit log for details.
>=20
> For each file committed I had the strange error message from the Alioth=
 cvs
> server:
>=20
>     cvs server: warning: cannot write to history file
>        /cvsroot/dict-common/CVSROOT/history: Permission denied
>=20
> The commits worked though.  Does anybody know what is happening?
>=20

Try again, I have added you to the CVSROOT/writers file. I though having =

the dir suid group and all dirs/files owned by the dict-common group was =

enough, but I see that Ren=E9 did add himself there, I guess for the same=
=20
reason. Since I unpacked the old CVS tarball, it is agmartin.dict-common =

owned while alioth CVSROOT was nobody.dict-common owned, so I do not see =

the error.

Cheers,

--=20
Agustin