[Dict-common-dev] po-debconf and the dictionaries-common policy

Denis Barbier barbier@linuxfr.org
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 01:22:05 +0200

Hi there,

I filed bugs.debian.org/211751 and read the dictionaries-common policy,
and now I get the feeling that po-debconf is misused when building
*spell related packages.  As I am not familiar with it, could someone
tell me if and when this usage was discussed, in order for me to better
understand the rationale behind current implementation?
I am going to dig into maintainer scripts internals, and will send further
thoughts later.

Denis
PS: I subscribed to this ML, no need to Cc me