[Dict-common-dev] MySpell hyphenation patterns

Rene Engelhard rene@debian.org
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 14:48:00 +0100

--fwqqG+mf3f7vyBCB

Hi,

Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 03:55:04PM +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > Ih have patches for ifrench / ifrench-gut ready to build the
> > dictionaries from the ispell ones directly which was how the zip was
> > created anyhow. This was possible only now that we have alibmyspell-dev
> > in unstable which incidentially contains a script which was made for
> > converting ifrench-gut :-)
> >=20
> > I am going to file bugs with them today.

Well, a little bit later, I just filed those bugs as I wanted to wait
whether we need a consesus on that Recommends: thing but since there was
no outcome yet I filed the bugs with patches without this....
(sublimial message: could you please support me in this? ;) )

They are #225725 and #225733.

Gr=FC=DFe/Regards,

Ren=E9
--=20
 .''`.  Ren=E9 Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73
   `-   Fingerprint: 41FA F208 28D4 7CA5 19BB  7AD9 F859 90B0 248A EB73
     =20

--fwqqG+mf3f7vyBCB

--fwqqG+mf3f7vyBCB--