[Dict-common-dev] aspell-en problems with aspell-autobuildhash

Agustin Martin agustin.martin@hispalinux.es
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:39:22 +0200

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 01:17:46AM +0200, Agustin Martin wrote:

> The only difference is how the subdicts list is got. I have quickly written
> something using that file (as $lang.data), but still did not test it at all.
> I am attaching the patch so you can have a look at it, but note that it is
> completely untested, so take it with a lot of care. I hope to test it
> tomorrow, at least with langs having a single subdict named after $lang.

Tested with both aspell-es and aspell-gl-minimos, both having a single
subdict. Working as expected. Not yet tested with any multi-subdict
aspell-lang package.

--
Agustin