[Dict-common-dev] ispell-fo

Agustin Martin agustin.martin at hispalinux.es
Tue Apr 18 14:29:09 UTC 2006

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 06:13:42PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> the maintainer of that dictionnary seems MIA.
> I suggest that someone take care of that package, that had many RC bugs
> open.
>
> I've done two NMU on it to fix them, but maybe someone should hijack it
> definitely. I've "pinged" the maintainer through the BTS, and he never
> answerd in a week

Thanks for the NMU.

I am cc'ing Peter Makholm, who is listed as ispell-fo maintainer.

Peter, unless you object, I plan to take care of ispell-fo package until
it finds a better (faroese speaker preferrably) home. I will in parallel
file an RFA for this package by that time.

If you plan to continue maintaining this package, just let me
know ASAP.

--
Agustin