[Docker-maint] I hope you get my letter

Paulin Neumann paulinnneuman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 19:11:13 UTC 2015

 Hello dear

How are you today? Please i want you to read this mail carefully and respond me. I contacted you because i want you to take care of my fortune. I have chronic esophageal cancer for years now and my doctor yesterday diagnosed that i have shorter time to live.....

Well i am pleased to locate you and to know if you can accept taking care of my son and my last wishes by helping less privilege around you. I have a reasonable amount of money in my account and i want to hand you over the money so that you can actualize my last wish. I really want my only child to be out of this country when i die for the sake of safety and morality. I hope you will accept my request.
Please, i need your urgent response because of my situation.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Paulin Neumann.