[Docker-maint] Creating a new list for docker-compose and related packages

Felipe Sateler fsateler at debian.org
Mon Oct 10 16:10:02 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We (Jason and I) are planning to form a team around docker-compose and
related packages (python-docker, python-dockerpty, etc). I thought it
would be probably best if instead of creating a new alioth project for
this, we could piggyback on docker-maint and setup a new list for
this?

Would you be OK with that? I understand most of docker-maint don't
particularly care for docker-compose, so that is why I propose a
separate list instead of just using docker-maint. Also, docker-compose
is a python program so there is probably not much synergy with the
go-based docker anyway. So I propose we create a list named
docker-compose-maint or something like that.

What do you think?

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler