[Docker-maint] Susan James wants you to see this property

PropertyGuru.com.sg webmaster at propertyguru.com.sg
Wed Jan 10 13:14:20 UTC 2018

Project Referral to PropertyGuru.com.sg
PropertyGuru.com.sg

Message: PROJECT FOR THE ORPHANAGES AND WIDOWS:<br />
DONATION IN YOUR COUNTRY.<br />
I am Mrs Susan James,<br />
I'm German citizen by birth and I'm married to Australian Mr. Knewl James, Please I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with some amount of Euro (€8,800,000.00) which I inherited from my late husband (Mr. Knewl James) It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any charity organization of your choice in your country and distributed each year among the charity organizations, motherless baby’s home, mosques, churches, Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.<br />
REPLY BACK TO ME IMMEDAITELY AT THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS (susajmes at gmail.com) WITH YOUR INFORMATIONS FOR MORE DETAILS OF THE FUND.<br />
THANKS FROM,<br />
MRS SUSAN JAMES<br />
Best regards