[dpl-helpers] Fwd: Trademark Use Request

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at brandorr.com
Tue Jun 25 12:46:46 UTC 2013

The holders of debian.rs (Serbia) sent a "use request" to the Debian
Trademark front desk. We have a policy to not approve debian.*
domains, and generally require them to be held by TOs.

After writing to indicate as such, they indicated a tentative
willingness to transfer the domain to a Debian TO. (Seems SPI is the
one they are interested in.)

What would be the next steps?

Thanks,
Brian