[dpl-helpers] Fwd: Trademark Use Request

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Fri Jun 28 15:59:39 UTC 2013

Hi Brian,

As they are willing to transfer the domain, I believe the steps are to:

 - Get in touch with the SPI hostmaster and then ask debian.rs to
initiate the transfer

 - If there are any costs involved in the transfer, the DPL should
approve them.

Martin

* Brian Gupta <brian.gupta at brandorr.com> [2013-06-25 08:46]:

--