[dpl-helpers] Meeting Minutes 2013-03-12

Stefano Zacchiroli leader at debian.org
Wed Mar 13 11:53:45 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 01:33:07PM -0500, Nathan Handler wrote:
> Next meeting is at date -d @1364320800 (March 26)
>
> Minutes: http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-dpl/2013/debian-dpl.2013-03-12-17.59.html

Great, thanks for having the meeting without me and, Nathan, thanks for
chairing, I really appreciate. That independent meeting + the fact that
3 DPL candidates out of 3 have been participating in the "dpl helpers"
initiative is making me really happy!

Two small addendum on the minutes:

- the cloud press release is now being discussed on debian-cloud (and
  will probably change, my bad for not asking feedback there early on,
  but changes is what feedback is for after all)

- Brian: ~1 week ago I heard feedback from Mishi on another pending
  topic, so they did work for us recently, probably too swamped to
  address other topics. Ping on the specific topic you're on will still
  be welcome (and likely useful)

See you in 2 weeks for next meeting,
Cheers.
--