[dpl-helpers] DPL helpers meeting on wednesday (2013-11-27)

Lucas Nussbaum leader at debian.org
Tue Nov 26 13:11:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

As previously announced, we will have a DPL helpers meeting tomorrow
(2013-11-27), at 18:00 UTC, on #debian-dpl.

Titanpad with agenda: http://titanpad.com/debiandpl-20131127
(Please update the status of your action items before the meeting if
possible)

  Lucas

-------------- copy of the agenda below --------------------->8
#+TITLE: DPL helpers - working agenda
#+DATE:  [2013-11-27]

* roll call

* next meeting

already planned: 2013-12-16, 18:00 UTC

* Current DPL TO-DO list

See "live" version at http://people.debian.org/~lucas/todo.txt
Q: anything missing?

* New topics

* Action items from last meeting (please update status and mention if discussion is needed. if not, we will just skip it during the meeting)

** TODO rafw follow status of anti-harassment bug (#728492)
** TODO zack to draft questions for a survey of DDs
** TODO lucas follow-up on TO definition discussion https://wiki.debian.org/DraftDefinitionTrustedOrganizationsDiscussion
** TODO bgupta write a proposal for handling of debian.* domain names
** TODO bgupta Work with SPI to get a Debian controlled Paypal account
** TODO bgupta Write an HTML mockup for new donations page, and attach mockup to bug #681501
** TODO bgupta Investigate accepting crypto-currency donations (With SFLC help)
** TODO lucas follow-up on the events team discussion
** DONE lucas to send email to -project@ about using Debian funds for OPW
** TODO RichiH to add Debian logins to http://www.debian.org/intro/organization