[dpl-helpers] B2B Lists 2013

Angela Jones angela at appendleads.net
Thu Oct 24 14:54:55 UTC 2013

Hello,

I hope you are shopping around for Opt-In EMAIL, Direct Mail and Tele-Marketing databases at affordable prices!

My name is Angela Jones,  from a leading list management company. We are specialized in B2B, B2C, Custom Lists, Technology Lists, International Lists etc.

We help our customers to acquire Email lists according to their target market and also assist them with Demand generations, Lead generations by using our B2B email list and our phone number list. If you feel I should talk to somebody else in your organization, it would be great if you can forward this email to the right person. I appreciate your time.

TOP LISTS WITH EMAIL:

      Manufacturing industry executives list
     Agriculture industry executives list

      Automobile industry executives list
     Business services industry executives list

      Engineering industry executives list
     Chambers of commerce executives list

      Transportation industry executives list
     Cities, towns & municipalities executives list

      Hospitality industry executives list
     Construction industry executives list

      Insurance industry executives list
     Consumer services industry executives list

      Energy industry executives list
     Cultural industry executives list

      Law firms & legal services executives list
     Education industry executives list

      Media & internet industry executives list
     Retail  industry executives list

      Metals & mining industry executives list
     Finance industry executives list

      Telecommunications industry executives list
     Government executives list

      Software industry executives list
     Healthcare industry executives list

      Utilities & waste treatment industry executives list
     Doctors, physicians and surgeons list

      Top marketing/ HR/ finance/ IT executives list
     Wholesale industry executives list

      Technology users list
     ERP users list

Decision makers Titles: Top-level executives like CEO, CIO, CTO, COO, CSO, Presidents, Chairman's, GMs, mid-level Managers, Sales and Marketing Managers, HR Managers, Finance Managers etc.

Our list includes contact information like Contact Name, Company Name, Company URL, Title, Physical Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Industry, Sic code, Revenue Size, Employee Size and most importantly with verified email addresses.

If our services are of interest to you, kindly send me your target criteria, so that I can provide you counts, cost and more information on this.

Thank you and looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Angela Jones
Online Marketing Manager
angela at appendleads.net
PH No: 800 710 7023

E-mail Append I Reverse Append I Fax Append I Phone Append I Mailing Address Append | Custom Lists I Specialty Lists  I Pre-packaged Lists I