[dpl-helpers] DPL helpers meeting on wednesday (2013-09-25)

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at debian.org
Thu Sep 26 08:14:32 UTC 2013

On 24/09/13 at 15:11 +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We will have a DPL helpers meeting on wednesday:
>
> Titanpad with agenda: http://titanpad.com/debiandpl-20130925 (Please
> update the status of your action items before the meeting if possible)

Minutes: http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-dpl/2013/debian-dpl.2013-09-25-16.59.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-dpl/2013/debian-dpl.2013-09-25-16.59.txt
Log: http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-dpl/2013/debian-dpl.2013-09-25-16.59.log.html

(also archived in
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=dpl/dpl-helpers.git;a=tree;f=meetings/20130925)

Next meeting:
$ date -ud @1381338000
Wed Oct  9 17:00:00 UTC 2013

Action items for next meeting:
zack/paultag [binary-throw-away uploads] find relevant thread(s), write quick summary
rafw to investigate whether anti-harrassement should be added to www.d.o/contact
rafw to summarize status of debian-events on dpl-helpers@
bgupta to follow up to TO email thread and cc dpl-helpers@
bgupta to explore legal issues around accepting cryptocurrency donations
bgupta confirm the final stored currency for debian.ch paypal account
lucas check status of DC13 surplus
RichiH to review email about debian.* and send it to SFLC
RichiH to look into the status of the press team, and advise lucas on how to update the current delegation
RichiH to add Debian logins to http://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en.html
lucas write call for helps to be included in next bits from DPL, for debbugs, dak, d-i

Lucas