[dpl-helpers] meeting reminder, agenda (not), and alioth project

Stefano Zacchiroli leader at debian.org
Tue Nov 27 10:37:48 UTC 2012

Heya, I remind you that the next IRC meeting is scheduled for today, at:

  $ date -d @1354039200
  $ mar 27 nov 2012, 19.00.00, CET

Since yesterday evening, I've been sucked in a rather urgent and heated
decision [1] --- which FTR is also a nice example of how a DPL can be
asked to deal with impromptu/urgent stuff :-)

[1]: http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20121126.170819.2df3b4d5.en.html

That means that my available Debian time since yesterday is devoted to
that. I'll be able to make the meeting, but not to work on the agenda in
advance. Feel free to review/update the agenda as you please, that would
be really useful.  The agenda is still on the Titanpad (URL in /topic),
which brings me to the next point.

I've set up the Git repo we discussed at the last meeting at:

  $ git clone git+ssh://developername@git.debian.org/git/dpl/dpl-helpers.git

With Nathan we have checked that it works properly for members of the
"dpl" project on Alioth: http://alioth.debian.org/projects/dpl/ . Please
request membership to the project; I'll be happy to grant membership to
everyone who have helped out with the helpers initiative up to now. As
suggested at the last meeting, we can then store the agenda in the repo.

Talk to you later,
Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o