[dput-ng-maint] Re;New Order

service service at dui-online.com
Sun May 11 16:11:37 UTC 2014

Dear Sir,

I am writing you this e-mail as a result of your request made
​​to me during our meeting in China.I refer to an important
contact that we discussed about Dubai Market in regards to your products
supply here, we will go soon together  with an important policy about
importing from your company instead of our previous Shanghai Company in
China.

>From here has sprung your request to get in touch with us asap including
details of all your products and samples.
Our company is Winds Trading LLC, importer and exporter of general goods
in and out of UAE.Kindly provide the below information so that we can send
the first order of 10 containers this week...sabrina_elizabeth at yahoo.com

1 . Unit CBM details and Total CBM wiith No of Containers .
2 . Port of Loading and Port of Destination
4 . Price T
Database Box: 4 . Price Term
5 . Bank Details
6 . Exporter Contact Details.
9 . Production Lead Time

Thank you in advance as I await your immediate response.
Have a nice day ahead
Many thanks,
Regards,
Elizabeth
Email.sabrina_elizabeth at yahoo.com
| Winds Trading LLC | Tel: +971 4 3535314 | Fax: +971 4 3530804 | P.O. Box
5984, Dubai, U.A.E.