[Dsc-maintainers] First version of dsc pushed to alioth git

Marc Haber mh+dsc-maintainers at zugschlus.de
Wed Nov 17 10:06:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have just pushed the first releasable version of dsc-statistics to
Alioth's git repository, avaliable on

https://alioth.debian.org/scm/browser.php?group_id=100554
git clone https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/dsc/dsc.git

If you want to try it out, go ahead. We're still missing some perl
modules which is the cause for not having uploaded to unstable yet.
I'll work on it in the next few days.

Greetings
Marc