[Dsc-maintainers] FRIEND; CAN I TRUST YOU WITH MY DYING WILL OF 5.3MILLION GBP?

maria.hasdenteufel at t-online.de maria.hasdenteufel at t-online.de
Thu Jul 28 02:37:56 UTC 2011

Beloved,

 Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most
important emails you ever get. I am Mrs. Helen Anderson Carolos from
Greece. I was married to Late Mr Anderson Carolos; the CEO Carolos
Link Ltd London United Kingdom; a seasoned contractor in England. He
died on Monday, 31 July, 2000 in Paris. We were married for eleven
years without a child. After his death I decided not to re-marry or
get a child outside wedlock. When my late husband was alive, he
deposited the sum of 5.3 Million GBP in a Bank in England, which is
now wasting there. My Doctor recently told me that I would not last
for the next three months due to the cancer problem I’ve been
battling for 2 years. Having known my condition I decided to donate
these funds to better the lives of the less privileged.

  I need an honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this
money in accordance with my instruction. I want the funds to be used
in funding religious organizations, orphanages, remand homes, poverty
ravaged individuals and lastly for propagating the word of God. I took
this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband relatives have been very unkind to me coupled
with the fact that I don't want my husband’s hard earned money to be
misused. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am heading.

  As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Bank, for them to process and transfer the funds to you. For
legitimacy, you will be issued a letter of authority that will empower
you as the original-beneficiary of this fund.I want you to always pray
for me! Any delay in your reply will give me room for sourcing another
individual for this same purpose.

  I have discussed my intentions of making you my next of kin with my
pastor and father in Christ (i.e Rev Sermon Bartholomew) and he is
going to work with the legal chamber and Bank to secure these funds in
a very proper and legal manner. He will make all arrangements in your
name, as the beneficiary of the funds and also my next of kin. I
decided to bring in my pastor and father in Christ to help procure the
needed legal papers and secure the funds to be transferred to you
because it is him alone I can trust on this as he has been my pastor
for years and has always been helping me with prayers and daily care.

 Please reply back to my private email address: (
mrs_helencarolos at hotmail.com ). Do not write to me with this email
that i sent this letter with, because it is my secretary's email
address and for reasons of privacy. Thank you for your understanding,
please remember to send me response only on my e-mail address :
mrs_helencarolos at hotmail.com.

 Yours sincerely,
 Mrs Helen Anderson Carolos
 E-MAIL : mrs_helencarolos at hotmail.com