[Dsc-maintainers] Act urgently if you want to ................

IFCN WASHINGTON DC ifcmn at usa.com
Tue Oct 16 18:37:44 UTC 2012

Good day,

 Every arrangement to transfer your file to the zonal office incharge of your area to investigate the report that was sent to us about your recent involvement in a financial crime. Your response within the next 48 hours from now will be highly appreciated. Do not fail to understand that it is either it is true or that someone is after you. Send us an email for futher clarification. I have attached two forms and they should be filled and returned with your email to me only if you are sure that someone must have used your details and particulars for a financial crime. We will use the two forms to process the removal of your name from the blacklist and cancellation of the petition that is sent in to us against you. Your failure to fill the forms will confirm the claim of the petitioner and he would be assumed right and every necessary actions will be taken against you without any further delays.

 Regards,
 Mr. Ron Perry.
 Head of Intelligence and Operations,
 International Financial Monitoring Network,
 Washington DC
 Washington, USA
 *Direct phone : * *+19405606191. * *+19405606737.*