[Dsc-maintainers] 1st International Conference meeting

Program Coordinator mithundas at hri.res.in
Fri Mar 14 02:05:40 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the 1st International Conference of
Community economic crisis & Public Health care: Research, Education &
Practice will be held on June 4th – 7th, 2014 Texas City, USA and June
10th – 14th, 2014 in Republic of Senegal, Dakar City.

It is a great honor and pleasure for me, as the Program coordinator of the
Conference, to invite you to this scientific event. As we develop an
appropriate health and a welfare strategy for societies, families and
individual persons. Healthy people and patient safety is a complex issue
with many factors that include human suffering and financial costs.It is
believed that the scientific program will lead to a fruitful expansion of
the participants' professional horizons and an efficient communication and
sharing of scientific knowledge and experience with other scientists
around the world.

NOTE: Registration is open to all interested participants, the interested
participants should be in possession of travelling passport for visa
processing and air ticket. contact the below e-mail for more information
and registration. (hr.informationdesk at aim.com)

Respectfully,

Ms. Eleanor Marion
Program coordinator