[Dwn-trans-english] DPN frozen

Don Armstrong don at debian.org
Fri Apr 9 19:45:36 UTC 2010

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> It seems to me, that the current issue of the Debian Project News
> should now be frozen content wise.  Please feel free to review my
> English and to translate it.

Here are some suggested fixes. Also, are we using en_GB or en_US? I
don't really care which, but whatever we use, it should be consistent.
[Or at least, consistent within a single blurb.]

Don Armstrong

--
I shall require that [a scientific system's] logical form shall be
such that it can be singled out, by means of emperical tests, in a