[Eyecatcher-general] Re: Debian "eyecatcher" Project

Benoit Mortier benoit.mortier@opensides.be
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:19:11 +0100

Le dimanche 2 Janvier 2005 18:35, Alexander Schmehl a =E9crit=A0:
> [ cc to -doc, -i18n, -events-eu and -events-na as announcement,
> discussion should follow in eyecatcher-general ]
>
> Good morning!

Good night ;-)

> The idea would be to run some kind of informative (and funny?)
> presentation about Debian in a loop on the computers of your booth, when
> you have nothing else to show (while you are busy with other visitors,
> etc.)

Great idea ...

> We therefore started the Debian eyecatcher project on alioth [1], to
> create such a presentation.  Since one of the big benefits of Debian is
> it's good i18n support, the presentation should be available in many
> languages, too.

[..]

> Well, so much for now.  If you would like to join it, translate, or
> provide content, feel free to subscribe to our list [4], or catch me or
> zobel on irc.

i just subcribed to the mailing list and ready to translate it to french,=20
would be fun, if we have something ready for linuxexpo paris, so we can=20
show it.. ;-)

Have a good night
=2D-=20
Benoit Mortier