[Eyecatcher-general] Re: Debian "eyecatcher" Project

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:16:14 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:

> I thought about using latex-beamer for eyecatcher as well. The most
> important fact which made me decide not to use latex-beamer is, we would
> need to use commercial software.
Well, I have no idea how complicated it would be to add features like
full screen and animation to the free alternatives but start filing
bug reports might be a first step to replace the dependency from
non-free software.

Kind regards

            Andreas.

PS: I reduced the number of CCed lists.  Please CC me, because I'm not
     subscribed to the remaining ones.

--
http://fam-tille.de