[Eyecatcher-general] Re: Debian "eyecatcher" Project

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 13:38:37 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:

> both kghostview and kpdf do fullscreen,
Well, just try an example animation of latex-beamer with
     AcroRead (<Ctrl+L> mode)  and   kpdf fullscreen
Kpdf just uses the complete screen of your desktop but does not scale the
animation to this size and presents a really unnecessary frame around.
May be it is my limited knowledge about KDE applications how to prevent
this.  In any case it does not respect the

     \hypersetup{pdfpagemode=FullScreen}

command to start in fullscreen mode = just do what you want for a presentation.

> no idea about the animations
It does not.

... but I guess we start becomming off topic here ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de