[File-rc-users] Newest RC products

Jason jason_y at pinipower.com
Fri Oct 14 02:26:02 UTC 2011

Dear Sir,

Nice day. We might communicate before. It is Jason from PINIPOWER, the
Professional and Honest manufacturer for quality Lipo batteries in RC
market.

  1. USAGE on R/C helicopters, airplanes and cars:
     Align helicopters, Esky helicopters, Walkera helicopters, Cessna, Jets,
Pitts and so on.
  2. USAGE on RC transmitter:
     Futaba, JR, Esky, WFLY radio, etc... Both 6ch and 8-9CH transmitters.
  3. QUALITY CONTROL:
     1) All cells are certainly A grade for productions.
     2) QC PROCEDURE:
     Materials inspection - Quality Check on products - Invite pilots for
testing

We do honest business and have our own experienced R&D team, technical team
and QC system that enables high quality products.

Website: www.pinipower.com.
Any of your suggestions and opinions for mutual business will be
appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Jason Yin
Export manager

Web: www.pinipower.com
Tel: 0086-20-34482709
Add.: 9 Dongcuibei Street, Hailian Road Guangzhou
Guangdong 510230 China.