[File-rc-users] Newest RC products

Jason Yin jason.y at pinipower.com
Wed Sep 7 14:31:06 UTC 2011

Dear Sir,

Nice day. This is Jason from PINIPOWER, the professional and honest manufacturer for quality Lipo batteries in RC market.

High power Lipo batteries USAGE:

1£©  For various Aircraft/Car:

- Esky Lama, T-rex 250, EP200, T-rex 450, 500 class, 600 class, various helicopters

- Cessna, Jets, various R/C airplanes and cars.

2)     For Transmitters:

- Futaba, JR, Esky, WFLY radio, etc...  In both 6ch and 8-9CH transmitters.

QUALITY CONTROL:

Materials inspection ¨C Quality Check during production line ¨C Check again before shipment ¨C Invite pilots for testing

Please visit: www.pinipower.com for your favorite items.

We do honest business. We have our own experienced R&D team, technical department and QC system that enable us to supply the high quality products. Our wish is to develop long cooperation. Any of your suggestions and opinions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Jason Yin

export manager

Web: www.pinipower.com
Tel: 0086 ¨C 20 ¨C 34482709
MSN: jason at pinipower.com
Add.: 9 Dongcuibei Street, Hailian Road Guangzhou

Guangdong 510230 China.