[File-rc-users] I NEED YOUR TRUSTEESHIP.

Kwabena Adjei k.adjei2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 12:01:42 UTC 2012

Dear Sir,

RE: Funds Investment and Management Placement of $7.5 Million.

I got your contact today, with hope that i am connected to a very reliable and trustworthy personality . I solicit for a private investor who wants to invest his financial estate in long-term business venture in your country/company under your supervision.

You will be required to;

(1) Assist in the banking safely of the said funds
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist in purchase of properties.

My client is willing to negotiate Management sharing percentage after your acceptance. We expect to hear from you urgently as this is a high priority Investment Placement and kindly send your telephone number to enhance communication via email.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Kwabena Adjei.