[File-rc-users] !!Winner!!Winner!!Winner!!

Gillian & Adrian Bayford adrianbayford at rogers.com
Sun Mar 31 09:04:25 UTC 2013

This is a personal email directed to you, My wife and i won a Jackpot Lottery

of £148.6 Million Pounds on 14 August 2012, and have voluntarily decided to donate

the sum of  £1,500,000.00 GBP to you as one our lucky beneficiary as part of our

own charity project to improve the lot of 15 unknown lucky individuals all over the

world.we decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see in other to

relinquish any doubts

Please provide the following information

*Full Name:

*Telephone Number:

*Age:

*Country: